Saturday, January 24, 2009 , 1:13 PM

went back sch ytd :D

erm. as usual ..
made tan-too-too, kpo.q, sw, ern, khong, chels they all wait.

IEWGNEHS : I TELL YOU, DONT YOU DARE OVERSLEEP! I CHARGE HIGH INTEREST FOR EACH MINUTE I WAIT! << tsk
nice 1 uh. so yar, 40cents to ahlong SW :D
fishball mee-ed. then up to hall. celebration wasnt that nice as the previous years.
then tan-too-too came. oops ._. poor too-too. haha.

kfc-ed then shopped.
G : Chels, the girl like les, u still give her ur number ?
C : HUH, rly ? she looks like a guy to me.

lol. continued to find Ern 's comb.
iScream. hope everyone can work tgt :D
homed at 4. then out to woodlands. came home, dinner-ed. wento ntuc at 11.

&&HAPPY BDAY PAPA ! (=
&&HAPPY BDAY PAPA ! (=
&&HAPPY BDAY PAPA ! (=