Saturday, October 10, 2009 , 1:53 AM

Finally its Fridayyyyyy.
I wanto meet the green tea dustbin in sengkang soon.
hahah.
Alot of things to say !

- I need more time to sleep !
- Eh, can the aunty stop cutting queue when waiting for bus ? Its really frustrating to see that esp. aft a tiring day.
- Stop being late when its a female tcher's lesson !
- I want a new bag !
- Hope physics can be easier, srsly i wonder why Issac Newton came up w/ all the laws. I dont understand, and the tcher thinks that we all have prior knowledge bout it (-.-)
- "When horse is applied, the od-ject tarts movie" : When force is applied, the object starts moving. lol.
- mama agree to my "5mins more pls" to slp before getting ready for sch. hahah
- & MEET HSW ! :D
okay, tireddd.

NIGHTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.