Monday, March 08, 2010
, 12:20 PM

Thats AhCall's doing. -.-
HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY !I meant holiday from
hell. haha.
Im freeeee today, came home ytd night. aww. HOME-SWEET-HOME. BED-SWEET-BED. :D
Binny: "I wonder who said its better for a change" -.-
Okay la, I regret saying that nowww but ABITTTTTTTT only ah !
Ytd's sales was crap, srsly. skip that.
Watched 就想赖着你 after dinner. I doubt I have enough time to finish the show before going back ):
Meeting sw for Alice
Colours in Wonderland later, still deciding whether to watch 3D or not. A pity Gladys's gonna meet her friend to catch that show. AWW ~ hahaha, nvm, SOON OKAY KHONG ! :D
Gladys share the views as me about jurong pple ! TSK TSK TSK.
HAHAHA.
HOPE 1MTH PASS FASTER ! THEN I CAN ENJOY @ HOMEEE. HEEEEE :D
nice one but that was lame, my friend.